top of page
No upcoming events at the moment
- Thu 20 Feb20ThuFebLunch & Learn: Air Water Management in Light Commercial Buildings
- Wed 09 Oct09WedOctSip & See: Curtis Stout showcasing Axis brand lighting
- Thu 19 Sep19ThuSepInsulation Done the Right Way, and the Really WrongSep 19, 2019, 12:00 PM – 1:00 PMThe Station, 3328 Banks Street, New Orleans, LA, USACome see some terrible insulation jobs we've seen over the years and show you what to expect out of a great insulation installer and the VERY REAL impact on your model that poorly insulated buildings can have on your design as well as different insulation types and application best practice.
- Jun 27, 2019, 12:00 PM – 1:00 PMThe Station, 3328 Banks Street, New Orleans, LA, USAAre you curious about how to create a pleasant sound environment? Come and learn the history of how acoustics came to be science and see how far and functional acoustic materials have come. Bonus...there is lighting too! http://www.lightart.com/video-library#everything-is-acoustic-ceu-trailer
- Wed 27 Mar27WedMarLunch & Learn - Nanawall Large Opening Wall Systems
- Thu 13 Dec13ThuDecNew Orleans Bluebeam User Group - NOLABUG
- Tue 30 Oct30TueOctPerformance Characteristics of Protruded Fiberglass WindowsOct 30, 2018, 12:00 PM – 1:00 PMSymbioticAEC, 3328 Banks St, New Orleans, LA 70119, USAThis program focuses on the strength, durability, and thermal efficiency of protruded fiberglass. It describes manufacturing processes and environmental advantages of fiberglass as a window and door material. 1 HSW SD, 1 GBCI CE Hour, LEED AP continuing education. Marvin Windows.
- Wed 24 Oct24WedOctArchitectural AcousticsOct 24, 2018, 12:00 PM – 1:00 PMSymbioticAEC, 3328 Banks St, New Orleans, LA 70119, USAThis Lunch and Learn by Marc Cordes of Commerical Accoustics will discuss innovative ways to deal with noise issues in various types of projects of all types - multi-family, education, healthcare, hospitality, worship, and more. Qualifies for 1 AIA HSW credit. SPACE IS LIMITED.
- Thu 13 Sep13ThuSepNOLABUG - Bluebeam User Group Meetup - Site Documentation
- Aug 23, 2018, 5:00 PM – 6:30 PMSymtioticAEC, 3328 Banks St, New Orleans, LA 70119, USACome join us at #TheHub for the NOLA LCI chapter meeting where Myles Martin (M3 Design Group) & Fletcher Luke (EMB Engineering) will give a short presentation of what 'agile scrum' workflows are and how to use 360 degree camera's for rapid site documentation. Free beer and a food truck @ 6pm.
- Thu 12 Jul12ThuJulOpen House & Happy Hour
bottom of page